- You may sign up on the Donate Life America Official Registry.
- Waiting List Statistics can be found at the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) website.
- Educational programs and materials for middle and high school students can be found at:
- Visit Donate Life America to find out about national and local organizations in the United States.
- If your company or business would like to join the Workplace Partnership for Life and support our efforts to increase awareness about organ and tissue donation, please visit the Health and Human Services website.
- For an interactive experience with flash audio and stories documenting the journey of donor families and those waiting for a life-saving transplant, please visit The Gift of a Lifetime website.
- For more information on bone marrow registrations/donations go to: http://www.marrow.org/.
- For more information on tissue donation, visit the American Association of Tissue Banks website or the resource center for the National Donor Family Council.
- For more information on donating organs or tissue for research or education, contact your local organ procurement organization. For whole body donation, contact any university medical center in your area.