Sierra Donor Services invites our donor families to join Team Sierra Donor Services in the 2015 Sierra Nevada Donate Life Walk. Our team is comprised of donor families, transplant recipients and members of our staff.
8th Annual Donate Life Walk at the Sparks Marina
Sunday, September 20, 2015
By joining Team Sierra Donor Services, we will pay your registration fees and Sierra Nevada Donor Awareness will provide you with a free t-shirt and a goody bag the date of the event. It will be our privilege to walk with you, your family and friends in recognition of your loved one.
This is a fun, family event to help bring greater awareness to donation and help save more lives.
Walk Schedule of Events:
8:00 a.m. General Registration
8:30 a.m. Donor Family Recognition Ceremony
9:00 a.m. Walk Begins
To join our team, register no later than September 13th or you will not be able to join our team.
Once you have reached the registration page:
- Select Your Team: “SierraDonorServices-RenoWalk”
- Complete your information including your loved one’s name under “Donor’s Name”.
- In the “Registration Information” section please select “Team Registration – $20.00
- Enter the coupon code: “SDS2015” and your registration fee will be billed directly to us.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on the button that says “Click to Add Participant or Complete Transaction”
- If you have more family members to add click on the “Add Participant” button in the upper right hand corner. SDS will also pay for their registration. When you have finished entering all participants information, click on the “Register” button
- Share on Facebook and maybe your friends will join you!
Sierra Nevada Donor Awareness graciously provides each donor family with a lovely tribute sign the first year they join the walk. If you’ve joined in the past please bring your sign with you to the walk. Also, new for 2015 — donors will be featured in their Sierra Nevada Donate Life Walk program. To add your loved one to this tribute program and order a tribute sign (if new) please go to http://sierranevadadonorawareness.com/tributesign-2/ and complete the information NO LATER than August 15th – in order to be included in the program.